Making of Nancy's Stuffed Pizza
Spinach and Pepperoni Stuffed Deep Dish Pizza
2 tbsp. olive oil
can petite diced tomatoes
1/2 tsp. dried oregano
1/4 tsp. granulated sugar
2 tbsp. grated Parmesan
pizza dough (thawed if frozen)
grated Asiago cheese
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Generously oil an 8-inch cast-iron skillet. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the spinach; cook, tossing occasionally, until beginning to wilt; transfer to a plate and let cool; squeeze out excess moisture.
- In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, garlic, oregano, sugar, 1 tablespoon Parmesan, remaining tablespoon oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- On a surface lightly dusted with cornmeal, shape each ball of dough into a 12-inch circle. Transfer one circle to the prepared pan, fitting it in the bottom and up the sides, letting the excess hang over the edges.
- Scatter the pepperoni over the dough in an even layer. Top with the spinach and mozzarella. Place the remaining dough on the spinach and cheese, fitting it up the sides of the pan. Using a sharp knife, cut six 3-inch slits in the top of the dough (to help the steam from the spinach escape).
- Spoon the tomato mixture onto the dough, then sprinkle with the Asiago and remaining tablespoon Parmesan. Pinch the two overhangs together to seal, then cut away the excess dough.
- Lightly brush the dough with oil and bake until the crust is golden brown and the cheese has melted, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes, then transfer to a cutting board. Serve with a salad, if desired.
Video: DELISH GIORDANO CHICAGO DEEP DISH PIZZA! NOM NOM POV EATING! LAS VEGAS
23 Gorgeous Glitter Nail Ideas for the Holidays
How to Buy Jewelry Online
What Is Hyperemesis Gravidarum
The best adventure holidays in South America
Woman Arrested After Faking Her 4-Year-Olds Cancer to Get 20,000 in Donations
Meet the celebrity pets of Instagram
How to Do an Ozone Shock Treatment on a Vehicle
How to Make Shoes Last Longer
Causes of Back Pain
Chicken With Turmeric and Fennel: A 30-Minute Weeknight Dinner
Date: 17.12.2018, 05:24 / Views: 93451