One-Pot Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta
Shrimp and Spinach Pasta
Yields: 6 servings | Calories: 314 | Total Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 557mg | Carbohydrates: 47g | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g | Protein: 25g | SmartPoints: 8
- 10-ounces whole grain fettuccine noodles
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound raw shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 2 cups (loosely packed) baby spinach
- 3 cups marinara, no sugar added
- Boil pasta according to package directions, until al dente, drain and set aside.
- Add olive oil and garlic to a large skillet and cook over medium-low heat for about 1 minute, or until fragant.
- Add shrimp and spinach and cook for 3-5 minutes, until shrimp is pink and spinach is wilted. Stir in marinara and cooked noodles, toss to combine.
Video: COOKING WITH EM! CREAMY SHRIMP & SPINACH PASTA!!
5 ways to sneak superfoods into your diet
Eyeliners That Don’t Crease: 8 Picks That StayPut
10 Delectable Fudge Treats
Wedgwood Blue: The Most Surprising Eye Shadow Hit of the Season
Anti-Aging Your Neck
How Long To See Results From Working Out – Timely Gains
The Workout That Will Literally Lift Your Butt
Prada Channels NYC Nightlife For SpringSummer 2019
Tag: Shag Hairstyles
How to Choose the Right Friends
3 Ways to Be Thankful
3 Variations Of V-Ups Exercise And Their Benefits
How to Be an Escorts Favorite Client
8 Simple Ways To Fix A Foundation That Is Too Dark For You
How to Share the Road With School Buses