James Fortune & FIYA - Prayer Saved My Life (AUDIO ONLY)
Let Prayer Save Your Life
The Duke Studypray
Baptists and Buddhists
Prayers that Shake Up the UniverseSeven Prayers That Can Change Your Life
'Mi shebeirakh avoteinu
From Your Lips to God's Ear
- Open a dialogue."Start right where you are," says Quaker retreat leader Martin. "Turn your thoughts to God, and simply say, 'God, I don't know you, and I'd like to.' Just start talking, and start listening. Then start noticing what's happening in your life. God can answer you through those around you, even through the beauties of nature."
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
- Find your own words."No two people will be comfortable with the same words," says Dr. Felder. "You have to find your own." How? "What are the words you've used when you've called out to God, and they've seemed empty?" he asks. "What are the words you've used when you've called out to God, and they've seemed full?"
- Sing. Chant. Dance.There's no rule that says your prayers have to be made up of words, says Dr. Felder. So find the prayer language that works for you. Singing, chanting, dancing, drawing, sculpting, even silence are all prayer.
- Pray often.If you can pray for just a minute or two several times a day, says Dr. Felder, it often releases your own stresses so that you have more healing energy to send to someone who's ill.
- Expect a miracle.Just make sure you understand that healing prayer brings about God's miracle, not yours. "Sometimes, God's operating from a larger script than yours," says Frederic Flach, MD, an attending psychiatrist at New York-Presbyterian Hospital, author ofFaith, Healing, and Miracles(Hatherleigh Press, 2001), and a papal knight honored by Pope John Paul II. Prayers are answered in many ways, he adds. On some occasions, God may use illness for a purpose that we don't understand. On other occasions, God may intervene directly. And on still other occasions, God may work indirectly through others, particularly physicians and other health care professionals.
Find Someone to Pray for youThe Upper Room Living Prayer Center, which is affiliated with the United Methodist Church, has 175 volunteers on the phone. They're ready to pray for you 24/7 at (800) 251-2468. They also have 1,100 people and 300 prayer groups offsite, ready to join in at a moment's notice.
Video: PRAYER SAVED MY LIFE JAMES FORTUNE By EydelyWorshipLivingGodChannel
23tricks which top chefs use inthe kitchen
You Can Predict Whether You’ll Get the Flu—Really
Testosterone: your ultimate guide
If Youre Eating Gluten-Free And You Dont Have Celiac Disease, Heres What You Could Be Doing To Your Heart
5 Beet Smoothies We Want to Drink ASAP
How to Warm up a Room
How Full-Fat Dairy Helps Keep You Lean
Skinny Ms. Granola
How to Network Computers
A swashbuckling Peter Pan-Themed proposal — Chris Moriah, on-board the Jolly Roger, 2013
Gorgeous Modern Meets Boho Wedding Shoot
Best Lip Gloss Brands – Our Top 20
5 easy Kama Sutra sex positions everyone should try
Bipolar Disorder and Disability
Date: 07.12.2018, 14:15 / Views: 94144