Crusader Kings 2 Religion Conversion Guide
How to Proselytize a Muslim
Ask the Muslim person about beliefs about your faith.Listen. Be as knowledgeable about Islam as you find workable for you.
Know the scriptures and doctrines of your faith background.
- Do not interrupt the Muslim person while he/she is explaining or objecting. No matter how much you disagree with him/her, let the person finish speaking, and then answer objections. Interrupting will make you seem rude/not reasonable.
- Do not push the Muslim to convert. It is ultimately up to him/her to decide that he/she is under wooing from God to convert and then wants to convert to another faith, or remain a Muslim.
Learn which branch of Islam that this person adheres to.Although this step may sound unnecessary, it may be beneficial in explaining your own beliefs better to him/her, depending upon the beliefs or practices of whichever Muslim sect he/she is from.
Be prepared to handle any kind of objections.For example, many Muslims have difficulty understanding the use of the terms "Son of God and Son of Man". Most will argue that Jesus, who is considered a prophet in Islam, never said "I am The Son of God". This term "son of God" was commonly used at that time to refer to the common man owing ones existence to Father God. Jesus often referred to himself as "The Son of Man" - a significant title identifying as "the perfect man" to take the special role of The Savior of the people He had come to save.
- Another example, Muslims say the Prophet Muhammad was foretold in the Torah and Bible: God had said to Moses: "I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put My words in his mouth; and he shall speak to them all that I shall command him" Deuteronomy 18:18. But, Christians say this was completely fulfilled in Jesus in John 1:45, "We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, [called] the son of Joseph." This verse clarified that no one such as Muhammad was spoken of, as it was already fulfilled hundreds of years before Muhammad, and refers only to Jesus. Differences of understanding like the aforementioned may be similar to what you may encounter when explaining Jesus Christ to a Muslim.
Ask him/her intelligent questions on why Muslims believe what they do.For example, why is it so important to honour a prophet such as Muhammad as both the last and greatest of all God's (Allah's) prophets?
- If you are Christian, be prepared to explain that Jesus was not just a prophet or teacher or good man. But, He was the Great Physician, healing the soul and body eternally, our advocate and intercessor to God, Redeemer from slavery of sin, who took our misdeeds and punishment upon Himself. As The Living Word He came to bring the Holy Spirit to abide with us forever, and Jesus is the only Savior. Also, realize that Muslims generally do not believe that Jesus died on the cross or was resurrected. So be prepared to explain the role of The Second Adam to die and take away the sins of mankind, that the first Adam brought on us all.
QuestionHow many people convert to Islam, and why?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerAbout 100,000 people convert to Islam every year; 20,000 of those in the United States alone. People change religious beliefs when they find one that resonates more with their own faith and personal beliefs or they want to make a change in their spiritual life because their current religion isn't working out for them.Thanks!
QuestionI have heard of gay Muslims. How can this be?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThe Qur'an and authentic hadith both state that homosexuality is forbidden and is a sin (e.g. chapter 26, verses 165 and 166), which is why scholars ruled it is haram. Unfortunately, there are misconceptions and humans sin, including by performing homosexual acts.Thanks!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Some Muslims whom you may encounter may have converted to Islam. In fact, they may have came from the very faith that you are now. If you happen to be a convert from Islam to the one you are now, maybe you could ask him/her, "As someone who converted to ..... from Islam, can I ask why you left ..... for Islam?"
- Do not make things up, when you are proselytizing a Muslim. Speak the truth to the best of your abilities.
- If possible, take the time to explain to them why you believe as you do. Taking time to listen to testimonies of those who've converted from Islam to Christianity or Judaism is very useful. Often many of the questions Muslims have are addressed in the testimonies of those who've converted from the faith.
Video: Rev Hermen Shastri: Prove Christians trying to proselytize Muslims
Leaving the event, Princess Charlotte had the car door closed for her
How to Cancel Amazon Prime
How to Choose Security Features for ID Cards
To finish it, stretch out the back of your thigh with this pose. If the stretch is too intense, bring the uncrossed leg out farther
Benetton’s facebook charity
Your Weird Reaction To His Emotions
12 Texts Between Long-Term Couples That Are All Too Real
How to wear men’s scarf
15 Types Of Skirts
Date: 06.12.2018, 14:36 / Views: 32193