Air~Weekend~You Two Have Fun but Is It Long Term? -Libra ~ Gemini ~ Aquarius
How to Have Fun on a Long Car Trip (for Grade School Kids)
Determine how long you will be gone or driving.You want to be able to have plenty of ideas and games to keep yourself occupied.
Grab a purse, book bag, mini duffel bag, etc., to help you carry fun games or toys in for the car trip.
Put a couple or black pens, crayons, color pencils,markers in the bag and a notebook so you can draw.
- Include a pack of cheap crayons and a coloring/activity book to keep younger kids entertained. When you get into a car, give it to them, and enjoy the peace and quiet.
Take your iPod, books, crosswords puzzles and/or a journal.Also, take a snack such as a sandwich and a water bottle.Image:Save Battery Power on a Nintendo DS, DS Lite, or DSi
but be careful with playing too much on the device you picked, because using it much may make you carsick. Step 3.jpg|center
Bring DVDs.If your car has a DVD player in it, or you have a portable DVD player, bring lots of movies and favorite shows. Don't play them too loudly, the driver cannot be distracted; bring your ear buds, but ask an adult to change the volume for you if you want it louder/lower, because loud sound in earbuds can damage your ears.
Doodle in your journal.
Get a notebook and write down some ideas you would like game-wise.You can also make up a game and create rules for it as well. Having the ideas noted down will make it easier to remember when traveling in the car.
Play some car games.Some good ideas are:
- The alphabet game: Someone thinks of a category like "animals" then everyone takes turns thinking of an animal for each letter of the alphabet.
- The license plate game.
- Skittle safety: Every time you see a yellow car, shoutskittles!
- Mustang Bing-Bang: If you see a Mustang, any color, shout Mustang Bing-Bang!
- Slug Bug: Every time you see a slug bug car hit your opponent lightly and say, "Slug bug" and the color of the car!
Bring a blanket or pillow.Especially if it is a long car trip, you may become very sleepy during the time your parents are driving.
Bring a teddy bear if you're an only child.It will give you someone to talk to. If you're feeling really bored, make a book for it.
Stay entertained all the way to your destination.Arrive in good spirits and ready to have a laugh. Don't complain about how long the drive was; you are blessed to be able to travel this way at this time of human history.
QuestionWhat can I do if there is not much space to do things in?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerWatch YouTube or a movie. Or just sleep. You can do these things in a small space.Thanks!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Be good to your parents. Cranky parents in a car will not help make a long car trip fun.
- Don't start fights with your family. It will just make car rides worse.
- Whenever there is a rest stop, use it! You don't want to have to go to the bathroom when it is an hour away!
- Don't be annoying.
- If you have a throw up reaction, open the window.
- Every two to three hours, ask your mom and/or dad to stop at a cafe or playground. Walk around for about 10 minutes. Stretch and go to the restroom. It's good for the driver to have a break too, if you need a reason to persuade them to stop.
- When at a loose end for what to do, take a nap.
- If you get carsick, don't read in the car. Also eat ginger tablets or gingerbread people because gingerbread is good if you get carsick.
- Never distract the driver or make the car a noisy space. A distracted driver loses concentration and may crash the car. Crashing can cause injuries and death.
- If you are watching a video that contains police sirens in the movie, tell the driver that the sirens are from the movie.
- When driving close to a hillside/cliff, the driver needs full attention on the road.
- Reading in the car can give you a headache, so be careful.
Video: How to Entertain the Kids on a LONG Road Trip || Fun + Educational
30Times People Realized Their Grandparents Were Cooler Than Them
What Skin Experts Want You to Know About Showering in theWinter
The Best Nutrients, Vitamins, and Supplements to Make Your Hair Grow Longer
Why Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is hanging out with tech billionaire Marc Benioff
8 Ways to Help Hurricane Victims RightNow
How to Lose a Pound a Day
6 Tips To Get The Best Food From The Farmers Market At The Lowest Prices
Circle T Oak Tanned Leather Round Dog Collar, 10.5 - 12 in, Tan
Spondylosis: When Wear and Tear Causes Neck and Back Pain
It’s Time You Consumed More Turmeric: 21 Excellent Recipes That Make ItEasy
Disneys New Desserts Will Get You So Psyched For Halloween
Date: 01.12.2018, 19:19 / Views: 71543