Perfect Kissable Lips: Achieve Best Breath & Soft Lips || FOREO ISSA Hybrid Review || BeautyChickee
How to Get Kissable Lips
To get kissable lips, you need to make them look more attractive by keeping them free of dead skin, rough spots, and dryness. The best way to make your lips more appealing is to follow a regular regimen of exfoliating and moisturizing your lips. It won’t take you much time, and your lips will be soft and kissable. You can also do other things to draw attention to your lips, such as keeping your breath fresh, touching your lips, or positioning them in a sexy way.
Exfoliating Your Lips
Use a washcloth to exfoliate your lips.You can give your lips a quick exfoliation treatment with just a damp washcloth. To remove dead skin from your lips on a daily basis, take a clean washcloth and hold it under warm running water. Then, use the washcloth to gently scrub your lips.
- Use gentle circular motions to scrub away the dead skin.
- Pat your lips dry with a clean, dry towel when you are finished.
Buy or make a sugar scrub for your lips.Lip exfoliating scrubs are available in drug stores, department stores, beauty stores, and online. If you want to get a premade scrub, then you should be able to find one with no problem. If you’d rather make your own, then you can use ingredients that you may already have in your kitchen.
- To make your own exfoliating sugar scrub, add a tablespoon of sugar to a teaspoon of olive oil or coconut oil (at room temperature). Combine the sugar and oil until it they form a paste. You can keep the scrub in a small jar or other container in your refrigerator for up to a week.
- If you prefer to make the scrub fresh when you need it, then just take a pinch of sugar and few drops of oil and mix them together whenever you want to exfoliate your lips.
Apply a small amount of sugar scrub to your lips.You only need a small amount of sugar scrub to exfoliate your lips, about a ¼ teaspoon or less. Use your index finger to apply the sugar scrub to your upper and lower lips and move it around in circular motions.
- Rub the sugar scrub all over your lips. Make sure that you scrub all of the surfaces of your lips and the areas around your lips.
- Do not use sugar scrubs more than twice per week or you may irritate your lips.
Wipe away the sugar scrub with a damp washcloth.When you are finished, take a clean washcloth and moisten it with warm water. Then, use the washcloth to wipe away the sugar scrub. You can also splash a bit of warm water on your lips to get the scrub off of your lips.
Pat your lips dry.After you have removed the sugar scrub from your lips, take a dry towel and pat your lips dry. Do not rub your lips dry with the towel, just use a gentle patting motion to remove any excess moisture.
- Make sure to follow up your exfoliation treatment with a good lip balm.
Part 1 Quiz
How can you make your own lip exfoliant?
Moisturizing Your Lips
Wear lip balm at night.Keeping your lips moist is another good way to keep them soft and kissable. Try wearing lip balm at night to moisturize your lips while you sleep. Apply the lip balm right before bed so that your lips will benefit from the treatment in the morning.
- If you do not have any lip balm, then you can just use a bit of olive or coconut oil (at room temperature) on your lips instead.
Use a lip balm during the day.Moisturizing your lips during the day is also important. You can use an intense moisturizing balm if your lips are extra dry, but a regular tube of lip balm will also work.
- Keep your lip balm handy and reapply it often.
Prepare your lips with a deep moisturizer.Before you apply any liner or lipstick to your lips, you should apply a deep moisturizing lip balm or at least a heavy layer of regular lip balm. This will help to create a moist, smooth canvas for your lipstick.
- Apply the lip balm to your lips about 15 to 30 minutes before you want to apply your lipstick.
Choose a moisturizing lipstick.Look for a lipstick that is moisturizing rather than long lasting. Long lasting lipsticks may dry out or irritate your lips more than other types of lipstick.
- If you are planning on some serious kissing, then you may want to go with a nude or pale pink shade rather than a bright red or coral. Otherwise your kissing partner may end up with lipstick all over.
- A lip stain may also be a good choice because stains do not come off your lips as easily.
Part 2 Quiz
True or False: Apply lip balm to your lips about 15 to 30 minutes before you want to apply your lipstick.
Drawing Attention to Your Lips
Make sure that your breath is fresh.Clean teeth and fresh breath may make your mouth seem more attractive, so make sure that you include dental hygiene in your kissable lip routine.Take a few minutes to brush, floss, and use mouth wash.
- If you can't brush your teeth, then chew on a piece of gum or have a mint.
Touch your lips.Another way to draw attention to your lips is to touch them with your fingers or with something edible. This can be a seductive, playful or subtle way to get someone to kiss you.
- For example, you can run the tip of a finger over your lips, as if you are thinking about something. Or, hold an ice cube or a piece of fruit, such as a grape or a strawberry, against your lips for a few seconds before you put it into your mouth.
- To send a stronger signal, try making eye contact with the person you want to kiss as you touch your lips.
Hold your lips in a seductive way.Another way that you can bring attention to your lips is to hold them in a way that your potential kissing partner might find sexy. For example, you can try pursing your lips, parting your lips slightly, licking your lips, or gently biting one of your lips. Try out a few different things to draw attention to your lips.
Move closer.Physical closeness can also make your lips appear more kissable. It will also be easier for your potential kissing partner to kiss you if you are within arm's reach. Try standing somewhat close to the person you want to kiss.
- To make it even more clear that you want to be kissed, try looking at your partner's lips instead of making eye contact. This should help him or her to understand that you want to be kissed.
Part 3 Quiz
How can you make your lips more noticeable?
QuestionWhat kind of chapstick is recommended?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerA chapstick with cocoa butter or petroleum jelly works best for dry lips and smooths them to perfection.Thanks!
QuestionShould I use lipstick or lip balm on my lips before a kiss?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerLip balm would be better, as it will make your lips smoother and softer. It will also be less likely to create visible smears.Thanks!
QuestionCan I kiss my boyfriend with lipstick on my lips?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerSure! Just don't go over the top with the lipstick, or else some of it will transfer onto your boyfriend and leave behind smears. He may not appreciate this!Thanks!
QuestionHow do I get rid of red rough patches above my lips?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerApply Vaseline or another moisturizer every few hours until they fade. If this happens to you a lot, tell your doctor. You may be allergic to something.Thanks!
QuestionDo I need to date to kiss?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerNo, if you want to kiss someone and they are willing, you should feel free. You can even kiss someone just for fun or in a friendly way, as long as you're clear with the other person that you don't have feelings for them.Thanks!
QuestionDo I need to remove my lipstick when sleeping?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes, you should take your lipstick off when you go to sleep. Leaving any type of lipstick on for long periods of time can dry out your lips.Thanks!
QuestionWhat if my lips are big?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThat makes them an easier target!Thanks!
QuestionWhat do I do if my lips get sticky from all the lip balm and lipstick?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerDon't use lipstick and lip balm at the same time and don't apply too much. After applying either, blot your lips gently with a piece of toilet paper. There will be a little stickiness regardless.Thanks!
QuestionWhat are the best lip balms to use?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIt depends on what you need. Sugar scrubs are good because they moisturize your lips, while coconut oil and Vaseline keep them well hydrated. Lip balms with artificial flavors or colors may dry out your lips, so they are not recommended.Thanks!
QuestionHow can I get the lipstick off?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerEither wipe your lips with a damp cloth, or just wash your face thoroughly, it will come right off.Thanks!
- Try not to lick your lips or pick at them if you have dead skin. Licking your lips dries them out and picking at dead skin can lead to bleeding.
- To moisturize and soften your lips, apply Vaseline, coconut oil, Shea butter or olive oil before bed.
- If you have a dry chapped lips, you can use vaseline lip therapy to moisturize your lips and its long lasting than any other lip balm. It may turn your lips to rosy lip and glossy the small one is pretty cheap.
- Avoid scrubbing your lips too hard or your lips may become irritated.
- Try new products on a small area to test for sensitivity. Don't apply to your entire lip area until you are sure it is safe for your skin. Irritated lips can be caused by many ingredients found in lip treatments, lip sticks and fragrances. Try something hypoallergenic if you have problems with your lips becoming inflamed or irritated.
Things You'll Need
sugar scrub or ingredients for sugar scrub such as sugar and olive or coconut oil
Sources and Citations
- Videos provided by
In other languages:
Italiano: , Español: , Deutsch: , Português: , Русский: , Français: , Bahasa Indonesia: , Nederlands: , العربية:
Video: Get Baby Soft Pink Lips in just 1 Day Naturally at Home (Easy & 100% Works)
Have Great Sex Even When You Dont Have an Orgasm
8 Ways to Manage the Emotional Effects of Crohn’s Disease
How to Make Traditional Haleem
Womens Brixton Ellington Straw Fedora
French Apple Tart with Caramel Sauce Recipe
How to Get a Cell Phone with No Internet Access
How to Pay Tax As an Independent Contractor or Freelancer
How to Organize Underwear
How to Price Landscaping Jobs