Pokemon GO - How To Get 100k Stardust & Candy FAST & Why They Are Important
How to Get Candies in Pokémon GO
Getting candies in Pokémon GO is sometimes tedious, but candy is essential for evolving and powering up your Pokémon. Luckily, there are some quick and easy ways to get candies so that you can evolve that Magikarp or Swablu.
Catch any Pokémon you find.There is a full guide to the best capturing techniques . It'll take some practice, but with the right technique and suitable Poké Balls, you will have a good chance of catching them.
- Catching evolved forms of Pokémon in the wild will give you more candy than a normal catch. First evolution Pokémon give 5 candies, and second evolution Pokémon give 10 candies.
Reap the rewards.Each Pokémon you catch will earn you some candy.
Transferring Pokémon to the Professor
Tap the Poké Ball icon.
Tap on the Pokémon Box icon.
Select the Pokémon you would like to transfer (e.g- Drowzee) and scroll down to the 'Transfer' button.Click it.
Choose 'Yes' to transfer that Pokémon.You will get candies associated with the kind of Pokémon you gave him.
Acquire an egg from a PokéStop or Gym.
Tap on the Poké Ball icon and select the Pokémon Box icon.
Drag your finger to the left or tap the ‘Eggs’ label in the top right corner to go to the Eggs menu.
Tap on the Egg and select the ‘Start Incubation’ button.Select an incubator and then walk the distance it says to hatch your egg. When your egg hatches, you'll receive your Pokémon and some candies.
- Better eggs give more candies. 10km eggs (purple dots on egg shell) give the most candy.
Feeding Pokémon Berries in Gyms
Tap on a friendly gym.A friendly gym is a gym that is owned by your team. You don't have to add a Pokémon to the gym to feed berries to Pokémon.
- If you are defending a gym, you can remotely feed berries to the Pokémon in the gym. This will work the exact same as if you were actually at the gym, except that it doesn’t fill the Pokémon’s motivation as much.
Tap on a Pokémon.It can be any Pokémon in the gym, as long as it is not satisfied.
- Satisfied Pokémon have been fed 10 berries and cannot be fed any more berries for 10 minutes.
Feed the Pokémon berries.Pokémon have a small chance of giving out candy when you do this.
- Feeding a Pokémon a Pinap Berry will double the amount of candy given when caught.
- You shouldn’t feed Pokémon Golden Razz Berries while grinding for candy because Golden Razz Berries are hard to come by.
- You can get candy from Pokémon in gyms even if you’ve never owned them before. For example, you can get Chansey candy even if you have never owned a Chansey or a Blissey. When you get one, you can use the candy that you have previously collected.
- You may want to use a Star Piece while feeding Pokémon berries in gyms. Using a Star Piece will give you 10 more Stardust per berry fed. This can stack up quickly if you are feeding a large amount of berries to Pokémon.
- While playing Pokémon GO, always be aware of your surroundings.
- Don't go into locations that are not safe or is marked as private property.
- Never play while driving, even if you're not moving.
Video: How To Get FREE Candy in Pokemon Go! Pokemon Go Update Buddy System!
How to Travel Like a Supermodel, by Lindsay Ellingson
We Tested Our Makeup Brushes for Bacteria, and the Results Were Shocking
12 lovely things George Clooney has said about Amal Clooney
Italian chef Aldo Zilli to join our new foodie Amalfi Coast cruise
CFDA Incubator Show Offers a Peek at Fashion’s Next Big Designers (and It’s Open to thePublic)
Amber Tamblyn Just Gave Fans MAJOR Hope for a Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 3
21 Looks That Will Make You Crazy for Purple Hair
6 Things I Didnt Know About Depression Until It Happened to Me
The Benefits of Volunteering
Bobby Pin How To: Which Pins to UseWhere
Natalie Portman to Play Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg in NewMovie
Microincision Cataract Surgery Treatment Eyes In Hindi