Walmart Savings Catcher changes: How to upload receipts with Walmart Pay
How to Enter Receipts for Walmart's Savings Catcher Program on the Walmart for iPhone App
Open the Walmart for iPhone app on your device.
Login to your account with your Walmart online credentials.Even if you just logged into your account the day before, Walmart wants you to log in to your accountevery single day.
Tap the "Savings Catcher" button.
Look at your receipt.You'll either find a barcode and QR code or just a barcode alone. This is all you'll really need to enter the receipts.
Tap the orange Scan a Receipt button.This will allow you to enter the receipts for retrieval of possible savings.
Method One: By Barcode
Hold your iPhone's camera up to the barcode, so the barcode can be completely seen by the camera.If you'd like to type the barcode data instead, you may press the "Type receipt info instead" into the box and enter the information manually.
Verify that the scanned barcode data on the receipt matches what the device scanned.Press the Choose Date button.
Use the scroll wheels to select the date the receipt was printed on.Tap the Done button when finished.
Method Two: By QR code
Hold your iPhone's camera up to the QR code, so the code can be completely seen by the camera.Wait for a register ring sound to sound before pulling the device away from the receipt.
Verify the data was successfully entered and tap the Submit button when finished.
Tap the Done button on the top left corner, or the Scan Another button to repeat the process with a new receipt.
QuestionCan I use a Windows 8 smartphone?Top AnswererThanks!
QuestionCan I use Savings Catcher if I don't have a smartphone?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerNo, but you can enter them through the Walmart Savings Catcher website.Thanks!
QuestionI have a Tracfone. The Walmart Savings Catcher app does not seem to have access to the camera app and can't scan the receipt. Is there a setting I need to change?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIf you can't scan the receipts, you can enter the dates and barcodes manually. You may want to call Tracfone and ask them about the issue, they might be able to help.Thanks!
QuestionWhat do I do if I can't get the app to accept the receipt date?Top AnswererContact Walmart. However, be advised that receipts from Walmart are only available for a limited amount of time to be entered into Savings Catcher. There might be a problem in the settings on your phone's setup that they should be able to resolve.Thanks!
QuestionCan I enter online walmart orders?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerOnline Walmart.com orders are not eligible for this program.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I remove scanned receipts from my Walmart savings catcher account?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThey are not removable from your account.Thanks!
QuestionIs there a way to scan the bar code of an item that I want to return and have it pull up the correct receipt that is saved on the app?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerNot at this time. Suggest it to Walmart via Twitter or through their website, or phone the corporate Walmart office. Perhaps they will make this possible in the future.Thanks!
QuestionWhy aren't my scans going through even though I scanned the receipt before I left the store?Top AnswererYou can't duplicate your scans of the receipt. If you scan your receipts while you're in the store, don't attempt to scan them once you get home. Once you scan them the first time, they are saved indefinitely. If you scan more than seven to ten receipts over a given period of time (of about a week ending on Sunday), you'll be blocked from scanning more receipts until Monday morning.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I return an item without going through all of the receipts if they are in my phone?Top AnswererYou can still return them with your printed paper receipt. However, you'll get a notification on your device saying that a new receipt has been created after you've returned the item. This "receipt" is the receipt for this return.Thanks!
QuestionWhere is the QR code?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThe QR code should be at the bottom of your Walmart receipt below the barcode and date line. If there is no QR code, there will definitely be a regular barcode and a date on the receipt that you can enter the opposite way as stated above. Remember, despite SamsClub being a sister store, they don't use Savings Catcher.Thanks!
How do I get a card or a bar code if I want to know how much I have on my savings catcher?
How can I scan a Sams Club receipt?
I can only scan my Walmart receipts with my tablet. I don't have a smart phone. How can I redeem my savings at Walmart store without a smart phone? Will Walmart WiFi work with a Samsung tablet?
Once I've scanned a receipt in, what can I do with it? Can I, e.g., print it out? Can I transfer them to my PC? Can I use them to return items?
If I don't have a smart phone, how does entering receipts through the savings catcher allow me to access them?
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- If the Savings Catcher finds lower prices, you'll be given the information that can lead you to a coupon which can be used at any Walmart store or at the Walmart online site.
- The Savings Catcher uses a wealth of major stores including stores that may not even be in your area. Not all the stores listed could be in your area. Check to find local stores when using the app.
- Have a printer available to print out the coupons. You'll need to present the coupon to a WalMart employee to receive the money or to receive a e-Gift card.
- If you've used Walmart pay to pay for your order, don't despair. On the "success screen", you'll see a "Submit order" which is a button that will automatically send your receipt to Savings Catcher. Just because you don't have a printed receipt, doesn't mean Walmart hasn't thought about your problems too. You have the chance once you tap that button.
- Realize that few Walmart register clerks know how to ring them up, but the cashier instructions are on the emailed page containing the coupon barcode. They may end up requesting help, but it's there in black and white what they should do.
- For the receipts to be processed through the Savings Catcher, the Walmart online site says that it could take 72 hours from entry for the receipt to be processed. Be patient! It could also take up to 24 from the time you request your coupon to the time the coupon is officially sent to you.
- Although Walmart's Savings Catcher is good at finding lower prices than their competitors, if all the products on your list tend to be just Walmart-brand (Great Value) items, there's no point to send them to Savings Catcher, as no other stores will carry their brands. They don't compare their prices to their sister store, Sam's Club.
- Also, the Walmart app won't let you scan in receipts for can and bottle redemption (when you've walked to the Customer Service and received only money back). Don't try to scan these as these won't ever go through completely.
- You can't enter any more than 7 receipts per week, no matter if you entered part of them by their smartphone apps and part by PC, they won't allow you to enter more than 7.
Video: How to use the Walmart Savings Catcher app
How to Get Rid of Body Odor Naturally
How to Avoid Laughing at Your Own Jokes
6 Celebs Who Lost A Ton On Weight Watchers
It’s Time You Consumed More Turmeric: 21 Excellent Recipes That Make ItEasy
Why a Little Bit of Stress Is Good For You
What the Shape of Your Lips Says About You
Can’t Find Pappy Buy One of These Bourbons Instead
How to Make an Orbeez Stress Ball
How to grow your beard
How to Long Snap a Football
Date: 07.12.2018, 00:31 / Views: 43443