Bus Advertising - PSV Media
How to Advertise on Buses
Bus advertising is an effective way of reaching a large target audience without having to use conventional media such as radio, TV or print, and functions much like a mobile billboard. Advertising on buses involves outlining your requirements for your advertising campaign, hiring an experienced advertising company, deciding where on the buses you want to place your ads, and determining the appropriate bus line and period of time for your campaign. Read the following steps to find out how to advertise on buses.
Outline your demands for your advertising campaign.This should include the product or service you want to advertise, your target audience, your budget, and preferred launch date and running period of the campaign.
Hire an advertising company that creates compelling ad campaigns for buses.
- The best way to find a qualified advertising agency is to make a note of a current ad campaign on buses and call the bus company or the company whose product is being advertised to find out which agency designed the campaign.
- You can also do an online search for advertising companies that design bus advertising campaigns.
Decide where on the buses you want to place your ads.
- Super sides are banner ads that are placed high up on buses, or between the first and second floor on double-deckers, so they're visible above the heads of crowds on the street.
- Rears are ads on the back end of the bus, where anybody on the street or in traffic can easily see the message as the bus drives away. It's especially useful to reach drivers and allow them more time to let the message sink in.
- Passenger panels are panels on the inside roof of the bus that advertise your message to the passengers. They're placed high up so everybody can read them.
- T-sides are banner ads in the form of the letter T on the side of a bus. They offer a large platform for both a headline and a strong visual that consumers retain in their memories.
- Street Liners are smaller ads along the sides of buses at eye-level. They're cost-effective and command the attention of both drivers and pedestrians.
- Special displays are unique ads that are designed to immediately draw attention and inform, amuse, or even shock the viewer. Due to their unconventional use of space and materials, they can be more expensive than other options.
Pinpoint the appropriate bus line for your campaign.
- The most successful bus advertising campaigns utilize bus lines that run routes through busy commercial centers and highly populated areas in order to maximize the visibility of the ads.
Decide when and how long to run the ads for.
- This decision will depend on whether your product or ad campaign is seasonal, as well as whether there's enough availability on the bus lines you want to use.
Video: Advertising on a Bus
News Flash: You Can Find Incredible Drugstore Beauty Buys All Around the World
Disconnected Undercut Haircut For Men 2019
This Lingerie Model Will Take Her Clothes Off At The Copa America Game If Paraguay Wins
How to Give Good Hugs
How to Win Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Challenge: A Training Plan
A Dangerous Drug for Heart Patients
How to Measure Your Vision at Home
Success In Reaching Goals Is Determined By Mindset
Update Your Top Knot With These Beach PerfectHairstyles
What Skin Experts Want You to Know About Showering in theWinter
How to Stock Your Pantry for Asian Cooking
3 Image Hacks to Upgrade Your Look on a Budget