Chicken Chilli Recipe in Hindi [easy method]
Yields: 8-10 servings | Serving Size: 1 cup | Calories: 290 | Total Fat: 3.8 g | Saturated Fat: 0 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 39 mg | Sodium: 443 mg | Carbohydrates: 36 g | Dietary Fiber: 14.0 g | Sugars: 2.4 g | Protein: 28.6 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 1 |
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 2 minced garlic gloves
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 cups no-salt-added canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup water
- 1 7-ounce can chopped green chiles, undrained and divided
- 1 14-ounce can chicken broth
- Flat leaf Italian parsley for garnish
- Hot sauce as needed
- Heat a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add oil.
- Season chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Add chicken; sauté 4 minutes.
- Add onion and next 5 ingredients; sauté 3 minutes.
- Add 2 cups beans, water, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 can of chiles, and broth; bring to a boil.
- Mash 1 cup beans and the other 1/2 can chiles in a bowl.
Video: Restaurant Style Chili Chicken With Gravy Recipe/चिली चिकन/Indo Chinese Recipe
How to Pet a Dog
The benefits of a mystical, near-death experience
Dannii Minogue shows off first baby gift
How to Handle Your Childs BacktoSchool Worries
Ackley Bridge: The New Channel 4 Drama Being Compared To Waterloo Road
Theres a Disney-Themed Bar Crawl and You Need to Go
Advanced Combination Total Body Exercises
How to Make Adana Kebab
10 Best Luxury Hotels in Portugal You Need to Visit
20 Fabulous Outfits With Polka Dot Culottes
20 Power Symbol Tattoo Designs For Men – Computer Button Ideas
How to Care for a Crab
How to cure ear piercing infection – Causes symptoms
How to Fight Racism in Your School
How to Measure Your Vision at Home