21 Gorgeous Super Short Hairstyles for Women
A woman who decides to wear really is a woman who sends out a really bold message. Without saying a single word, she can walk into a room and convey boldness, confidence and a kind of signature style that will make her truly unforgettable.
So, if you’ve been thinking about going short, our suggestion is to not be timid about it. Go all out! With a few pictures for inspiration (and the right stylist), you might even surprise yourself when it comes to how beautiful (and unbelievably sexy) you will look!
1. Spiked super short cut with red highlightsSpiked super short cut with red highlights/
Is your hair thick and straight? If so, this spiked cut might be the right look for you. Especially if you decide to add some red highlights (which are really popular right now).
2. Platinum super short pixiePlatinum super short pixie/
Pixies don’t get too much shorter than this. They don’t get much more adorable either. (Love the headband!)
3. Super short clipper pixie cutSuper short clipper pixie cut/
This is another variation of a pixie cut. Only there’s a lot more length in the front and up top while it was clipper cut in the back. (We really like the two-tone coloring too.)
4. Super short “slick wet” cutSuper short “slick wet” cut/
Did you know that wet-looking hair is a trend right now? Chances are your friends don’t either. Educate them (and make them a bit envious too) with a cut like this one.
5. Morena Baccarin Super short wavy pixieSuper short wavy pixie/
Does your hair happen to have a naturally wave pattern to it? If so, with a cut like this one, all you’ll need to do is wet your hair, add a bit of product and let it air dry.
6. Super short cut for naturally curly hairSuper short cut for naturally curly hair/
Or if your hair is naturally curly, keep some length (to show off your curls) and let it dry natural without anything in it at all.
7. Nice and natural super short cutNice and natural super short cut/
Many black women have a tight coil pattern. The kind that works exquisitely with a cut just like this one.
8. Super short pixie cut with side partSuper short pixie cut with side part/
Sometimes it’s a very simple thing that can make a really big difference. Like a side part in a pixie. (Love it!)
9. Super short cut for thin straight hairSuper short cut for thin straight hair/
If you have thin straight hair, you might think that you can’t pull off a super short cut.Clearlythat’s not true.
10. Super short “transitional” pixie
Super short “transitional” pixie/
We call this a “transitional pixie” because it’s a nice hairstyle if you’ve actually had one of the hairstyles we’ve talked about before and you’re now ready to grow your hair out. Just a bit.
11. Ruby Rose Super short hair with clipper designsSuper short hair with clipper designs/
Actress Roby Rose is getting quite a bit of attention lately and a big part of the reason is because of her natural style. Including her flair for hair. Clipper-cut designs aren’t for everyone but if you’re loving this picture, they might just be for you!
12. Super short “transitional” fadeSuper short “transitional” fade/
This is called a transitional fade because, believe it or not, your hair can actually be shorter than even this. Growing it out about 1/2″ makes a bit more feminine.
13. Super short fade with “triangle” MohawkSuper short fade with “triangle” Mohawk/
What a funky and unique take on a Mohawk. Rather than having hair across the top of the head, all she did was have a peak of it at the tip. (Really cool!)
14. Super short MohawkSuper short Mohawk/
Or you can go with a Mohawk like this. With the right make-up and killer earrings, you’ll be unstoppable. We promise you that!
15. Super short multi-layer cutSuper short multi-layer cut/
If you look closely, although this is a super short hairstyle, you’ll see that it has all kinds of layers to it. That’s what makes it so fun.
16. Super short fadeSuper short fade/
If you have a really nice round head and people are always complimenting you on your eyes, maybe go with a fade. As you can see, you can still be all woman and oh so sexy with one.
17. Super short cut with face-framing bangsSuper short cut with face-framing bangs/
This is such a cute pixie cut. We really like how the bangs frame her face. (We like the color too, actually.)
18. Super short pixie with radical highlightsSuper short pixie with radical highlights/
One small detail can change everything. Her blue highlights in the front of her hair proves it.
19. Super short “starter locs” cutSuper short “starter locs” cut/
If you’re a black woman who’s been thinking about getting some locs, here’s one of the most stylish ways to start.
20. Super short cut with a henna tattooSuper short cut with a henna tattoo/
Have you ever seen such a thing? We must admit that it caught us a bit off guard too. Frankly, that’s what we like so much about it. Plus, unlike permanent tattoos, henna ones are temporary. After a couple of weeks, you can try something else. If you want.
21. Super short slicked back cutSuper short slicked back cut/
If you’re a bride-to-be and you either already have really short hair or you’re thinking about getting your hair cut, you’ll be such a beautiful bride if you get your hair cut short and then slick it back. Beautiful indeed.
Video: 25 COOL HAIRSTYLES TO MAKE UNDER A MINUTE
We Did It: Yoga at Laughing Lotus
9 Ways Therapists Can Tell If Your Relationship Wont Work
The Ministry of Whisky, Val McDermind
How to Build a Chicken Coop
How to Improvise on Guitar
How to Stop Making Excuses for Your Weight
How to Wear a Fedora
Top 40 Best Indoor Hammock Ideas – Cozy Hanging Spots
Are Lifestyle Changes As Effective For Mental Health As Other Treatments
The 7 Budget Beauty Product Victoria Beckham Relies On During Her Daily Skincare Routine
How to Admit to a Foot Fetish
Sweet Things Guys Do For Us on the Sly
Disaronno official BAFTA Originale cocktail
30 Wedding Program Design Ideas To Guide Your Wedding Guests – Part I